Blue Ocean Fitness is excited to announce that the hottest new craze has finally come to Kent!
Love playing air drums and rocking out? Want to get fitter and stronger, work out that stress and feel totally empowered, all whilst having the most incredible fun to the best music tracks?
POUND® Rockout Workout is for you!
What is POUND® Rockout Workout?
- ◊ POUND® Rockout Workout is a cardio jam session inspired by playing the drums. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and Pilates-inspired movements.
But I’m not fit! Or co-ordinated!
- ◊ POUND® is designed for all fitness levels, and provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable, and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities. You can even work out while seated! Don’t worry about co-ordination – the beauty of POUND® is that you can’t get it wrong – you just make it your own!
- ◊ POUND® is a workout revolution and lifestyle brand that aims to change minds before bodies and use beat and alternative movement to launch people to new heights of self-worth, happiness, and human connection. Fun, laughs, friendship and stress-relief guaranteed!
- ◊ Using Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out.
What do you need for a POUND® Rockout Workout?
- ◊ Simply bring your own yoga mat, a bottle of water, and a Rockstar Attitude! If you don’t have a mat or don’t want to invest in one before trying, let me know at the time of booking and I’ll bring one for you.
Do I need my own Ripstix®?
- No. You can borrow a set of ours. We do have new Ripstix® available for sale on request.
If you have never tried POUND® Rockout Workout before, please do not worry – drum solos are encouraged. You’re bound to see me rock my own too!
Remember, if you get it ‘wrong’, you’re making it your own. If we ALL get it ‘wrong’, then it’s RIGHT!
I’m ready to rock out! Where can I join in?!
Classes are held at Pegasus Gymnastics Club, Tovil, Maidstone, every Wednesday at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm and every Friday at 10am.
How much does it cost?
£6.50 per class or pre-book a set of 5 classes to be redeemed whenever suitable for you, for just £25 (saving a total of £7.50 on booking 5 classes individually).
How can I book a class?
To book a class, please contact Tania via the following:
We accept payment by Paypal to email@example.com, via BACS or in cash. All payments must be made any time before the start of your session.
I have a venue or know one that wants you to run POUND® classes there. Are you interested?
Yes please! Please ask them to contact me via:
- Phone, text or WhatsApp on 07761 867 123
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or via our contact page.